Your first day
On your first day at Anglo European you will take a written and oral placement test. This takes approximately one hour and will enable us to measure your level of English and place you in a suitable class.
This course is designed to improve your general language level for use in everyday situations. Students may want to improve their English for:
- further studies
- personal interest
The course uses a key text book as well as a range of additional materials and will provide you with the essential structures and vocabulary to succeed.
- progression to exam classes such as IELTS, Cambridge English First (FCE), and Cambridge English Advanced (CAE)
- improvement in career prospects by achieving a level of English needed in international business
- Flexible course dates mean you can progress to your chosen English level at a pace that suits you.
Key Course Facts
- Elementary to Advanced Levels
- Minimum 2 weeks
- 20 lessons (Standard) or 30 lessons (Intensive) or 40 lessons (Super Intensive) per week
- Maximum class size of 15 students
- Start date any Monday
- Fees include lesson materials, personal study programme, tutorials and Wi-Fi internet access and attendance certificate
- Students aged 16 and above. (Students of 14 and 15, who come as part of a group supervised)
| All course fees include class materials, study counselling wifi access and course certificate|