Anglo European School of English specialises in courses for juniors. If you are interested in adult courses, please see Cavendish School of English.
Your first day
On your first day at Anglo European you will take a written and oral placement test. This takes approximately one hour and will enable us to measure your level of English and place you in a suitable class.
This course is designed to improve your general language level for use in everyday situations. Students may want to improve their English for:
- further studies
- personal interest
The course uses a key text book as well as a range of additional materials and will provide you with the essential structures and vocabulary to succeed.
- progression to exam classes such as IELTS, Cambridge English First (FCE), and Cambridge English Advanced (CAE)
- improvement in career prospects by achieving a level of English needed in international business
- Flexible course dates mean you can progress to your chosen English level at a pace that suits you.
Key Course Facts
- Elementary to Advanced Levels
- Minimum 2 weeks
- 20 lessons (Standard) or 30 lessons (Intensive) or 40 lessons (Super Intensive) per week
- Maximum class size of 15 students
- Start date any Monday
- Fees include lesson materials, personal study programme, tutorials and Wi-Fi internet access and attendance certificate
- Students aged 16 and above. (Students of 14 and 15, who come as part of a group supervised)
| All course fees include class materials, study counselling wifi access and course certificate|