Anglo European has an ideal location. It is 15 minutes’ walk from the town centre and the beach and only 5 minutes’ walk from the main train and bus stations. The residential part of the town, where most homestays are, is close by as well. The school is on a main bus route and there is a stop right outside the front gate. You can buy a weekly bus pass at the school which allows you to travel on any Bournemouth bus.
The school is a large, traditional English house just 15 minutes' walk from the town centre and the beach
- The school is a large, traditional English house which contains the reception, 9 classrooms, a cafeteria, a study room, a student computer room and offices and there is a patio outside.
- The classrooms are comfortably furnished and well-equipped with modern educational aids: five classrooms have interactive whiteboards and the others have 42'' HD monitors which can be connected to laptops or the iPads which the school has for classroom use. This allows all the resources of the Internet to be used in our classes.
- The cafeteria, where you can buy a hot lunch and drinks and snacks throughout the day, has a large plasma screen HD TV which is used for regular film shows. There is also a karaoke machine, a Wii computer games console, a pool table and vending machines.
- The student computer room has 15 PCs which students are free to use when they like. There is also a Wifi facility which enables students who have their own laptops to connect to the internet anywhere in the building.
- On the patio there is seating and tables for 80 people and a table tennis table. In summer time barbecues are often held on the patio.