Anglo European has an ideal location. It is 15 minutes’ walk from the town centre and the beach and only 5 minutes’ walk from the main train and bus stations. The residential part of the town, where most homestays are, is close by as well. The school is on a main bus route and there is a stop right outside the front gate. You can buy a weekly bus pass at the school which allows you to travel on any Bournemouth bus.
The school is a large, traditional English house just 15 minutes' walk from the town centre and the beach
- The school is a large, traditional English house which contains the reception, nine classrooms, a cafeteria, a study room, a student computer room and offices and there is a patio outside.
- The classrooms are comfortably furnished and well-equipped with modern educational aids to allow for a truly multimedia learning experience.: The rooms have either interactive whiteboards or widescreen TV monitors which connect to computers, laptops and the school's class set of 20 iPads. This brings the internet into each roomnand also allows for students' work created on the iPads to be shared with others in class.
- The cafeteria, where you can buy a hot lunch and drinks and snacks throughout the day, has a large plasma screen HD TV and a massive 92" screen and projector which is used for regular film shows and sharing class projects. There is also a karaoke machine, a pool table and vending machines.
- The student computer room has 15 PCs which students are free to use without charge when they like. There is also a wifi facility which enables students who have their own laptops or mobile devices to connect to the internet anywhere in the building.
- On the patio there is seating and tables for 80 people and a table tennis table. In summer time barbecues are often held on the patio.